Orange, Cranberry and White Chocolate Popcorn Balls
3 tbsp unsalted butter
1 10 oz bag mini marshmellows
8 cups popped popcorn
2/3 cups white choc chips
2/3 cup dried cranberries
1 tablespoon orange zest
1) Melt butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Add in marshmallows and toss to coat them with the butter.
2) Microwave for 40 seconds, stir and microwave for 40 seconds more. You should have a nice smooth looking mixture. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with a rubber spatula or your hands. Make sure mixture isn’t too hot
3) Spray your hands with cooking spray and form the popcorn balls. Lay them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
Autumn Apple Pie Popcorn
3 tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground allspice
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
8 cups popped popcorn
1 cup dried apple chips, broken into large pieces
1/4 cup toffee bits & 1/4 cup chopped pecans
1) Preheat oven to 300°F. Whisk melted butter with vanilla. Toss brown sugar with cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
2) Toss popcorn with butter mixture. Sprinkle evenly with brown sugar mixture. Stir. Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3) Sprinkle apple chips and toffee bits over top. Bake for 15 minutes or until toffee bits start to melt. Cool before serving.
Featured on Better Connecticut (September 2020)
Pizza Time Popcorn
6 quarts popped popcorn olive oil cooking spray
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Place popcorn in a large, sealable plastic container (or in a 2.5 gallon plastic sealable bag).
Spray popcorn lightly with cooking spray.
Sprinkle cheese, garlic salt, paprika and Italian seasoning over popcorn and shake to distribute evenly.
Featured on Better Connecticut (11/5/18)!
Simple S'mores Popcorn
10 cups freshly popped popcorn
1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
2 cups graham crackers broken into small pieces
1/2 cup milk chocolate, melted
Combine popcorn, graham crackers and marshmallows together on a baking sheet.
Drizzle with melted chocolate and allow to cool.